Jul 23, 2009

Get paid to write!

If your into writing then this would be suitable for you! Work-Online.org.uk is paying members to write stories based on the keywords they will provide you. You'll have to come up with a story that contains a minimum of 350 words. Payout is reached once you've reached 10.00 and you may cash it out via paypal or by Cheque if you reside in the UK.

I myself, has been referred by a mylot friend and even before signing up I've done some researcing on google and have read that this site is really legit and i've also seen payment proofs that's why i've joined.

If you plan on joining I would appreciate it if you would put me as your
referrer! My referral code is "WOR:0174".
I wish you all the best with the site and enjoy while doing it!
Be creative upon wrting up your stories =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment