Aug 7, 2009

Today was pretty satisfying ...

Hellooo ...well i'm quite happy with my current layout which i've changed earlier. Because it's PINK!! I think I might change it again when I find a neater and wider 3-column template, i want my blog to cover the entire browser screen or when i'm in the mood i might make my own layout for this blog .. I just finished my job for the day and i'm happy cause they seem to be happy with what i've done so far. it's far beyong being finished but i'm getting there! I have a couple of projects i have yet to get done and that includes my online portfolio where i'll be uploading some of the graphics i've created or pictures i've manipulated using adobe photoshop and psp8. I'm still looking for additional extras to add on my sitebar but i don't know what yet that's why i've been visiting other blogs hoping to get some ideas out of them. I'm also getting very addicted with Socints! I love it there. NOT just because of the points i'm getting but also because i've made a few close friends who are all really nice and interesting. I've just uploaded a picture of me holding up a Socints sign so that i'd get verified but i have to wait a little while for the admin to appove it. To those who aren't yet a member go ahead and join. you'll like it! Join Socints here! - On another note I'm happy because today I've earned $0.55 cents from my google adsense so I have a total of $9.25 in my google earnings at the moment. not bad right for the 1st two weeks... I hope it continues growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment